After dinner Leandro took me to his fathers Tango Club. It was so
interesting to see. Many locals took to the floor, each having
different styles and grace. Then, the pros would come out and show
their stuff. The music, the style and the atmosphere were all so
entertaining. Leandro's Dad was very very nice and fun to meet. He had
a great personality. Just before leaving Leandro's dad did a skit with
a man. It was hilarious. They danced the Tango, exagerating every
step. It was fantastic and actually pretty good. I not sure Leandro
was to impressed, but I thought it was fun!

2 comments:
How Wonderful to see the tango in Argentina! It's one of my favorite dances and so dramatic! Sounds like your company was part of the entertainment too. Great experience! xoxo
I didn't check in for what I thought was about a day, and meanwhile you've had a week's worth of memorable adventures. Love the tango club - quinessential South America! Thanks, you're inspiring me to make my life bigger.
Love, Ally
Post a Comment