Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Not an ending!

Well, the last couple of days I have to say have been very hard.
Everything inside me said stay in SA and travel with my new friends.
If this was a couple years ago, I probably would have done so. But, I
know I have a lot of things I need to work out before I can stay a
while in SA.

My poor travel friends think I am the most wishy washy person. One
minute i was telling them i was staying the next i was saying i was
going. Jackass move for sure. When I was with them all I wanted to do
was stay, when I found myself alone to actually think about my actions
of if I stayed my gut told me to go home. So... I found myself doing
the responsible thing and I got on the plane. Trust me, even up until
the plane was pulling out of the gate I was thinking of how I did not
have to do it. I already miss you guys!

Truly, this experience has opened my eyes up to the world. I realize
the posibilities and opportunities. I am very fortunate to have such
an amazing life. I am at a huge transition stage in my life and to me
this is only the beginning. My goal is to go back as soon as I close
some doors. Then, I will have the opportunity to open more.

I hope to see you guys soon! Claire, Trevor, Sam, Al and John.

2 comments:

jeannie said...

Sure, this is not an "ending". You have many more traveling adventures to come. So glad you made great friends (and contacts for the future adventures) and can't wait to see all of the pictures!

Sarah said...

No, no! Not an ending! But a new door opened to other adventures! Traveling is great! Are you back? Call me!