So, this weekend will be spent in South Lake, working on those ski skills. Then, on Monday Nik and I are off to Portland, OR to visit some of his friends and to look at schools, for me. We will spend 5 days there visiting with friends, looking at schools and hopefully getting out to Mt Hood for some more skiing. Then off to the beautiful Sun Valley to visit some of my favorite peeps, The Lathams. Another 5 days will be spent there alpine skiing, skate skiing, skinning, and of course enjoying the area. I am really looking forward to this trip. I have a feeling it will definitely be a memorable one. We will get back to town just in time for Christmas!!
A young family making the best of life each and everyday. Spending our time with the most important things; each other, our daughter, family, friends, traveling, our dogs, sports and of course anything outdoors.
Friday, December 11, 2009
Holiday Travel Plans
Today is the start of my BIG travel plans. First I am off to South Lake Tahoe for some winter skiing. That is right, I am back to skiing. Actually last weekend, Nik and I went up to the mountain for our first time this year. I hadn't skied in about 8 or so years and not actively for about 18, so getting back on the skis was something very exciting for me. I surprised myself, and I think Nik, with my skills. I definitely wasn't as bad as I thought I would have been. Thanks to Nik and his great tips by the end of the day I was looking pretty good. Side Note: I'll still snowboard, but it is nice to have the option!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Hooray! We can't wait for you two to come visit :) Can you PLEAZE bring the snow with you!!!!
Hi Five!!!
Erin, looking forward to seeing you while you're here and meeting your beau!
Post a Comment