This Christmas was smaller than past ones (Mom, Ben, Ali, Mariah and me) but, we still managed to have a good time. The morning was spent getting up whenever we wanted, making breakfast, opening presents and watching movies. Nik came over later in the day and took me to his grandmothers house, then on to his parents for a Christmas dinner. Afterwards we played the Wii!! It was so much fun, sword fights, bike riding, canoeing and free throws were just to name a few. I had to laugh because my right shoulder was so sore the next day. I couldn't believe a video game was capable of doing that. Over all it was a great holiday spending time with family and friends.
Thanks Mom and Ben for letting me stay with you for a few days. And, thanks Kosach Family for having me over for your Christmas dinner. I had a fantastic time!!
No comments:
Post a Comment