That's right, I'm headed to the land of many beaches and summer time. Don't get me wrong I love winter, but I have been fortunate to get the chance to travel to Thailand and I had to take it. Nik and I leave this Wednesday at midnight and will be returning on the 18th of January. We are going with a bunch of his friends he grew up with. A couple of them have been there before so they know the ins and outs of the area. I am very excited and will be updating my blog along the way!! I can leave posts from my phone, so updates will be posted frequently. Keep checking in and you will see what we are up to each day.
We are packing light only carrying a backpack and will be traveling from city to city. Starting our journey in Bangkok then heading south to the beaches. Things I hope to do while we are there are scuba dive, snorkel, hike, sea kayak, eat tasty Thai food and of course get many massages.


3 comments:
Yippeee!!! I'm so excited for you and wish I could go in your pocket. Have a great time, take lot's of pictures, don't get a parasite, and send postcards! xoxo
Have a great time! Be safe. xo
Watch out for all that sand, it can get in your......have a blast! I might be able to fit in your pocket!......
Post a Comment