Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Introducing Baby K


That's right Nik and I are pregnant!! Currently, I am 3 months along. That means we are due mid November. We are super excited for this new adventure and can't wait to meet the little one growing in my belly. Right now Baby K is about 2 inches long from head to rump and is developing its reflexes. We watched the little one on an ultrasound yesterday and the little thing was moving like crazy. Its legs were kicking and it was rotating around. Unfortunately, it is too early to feel the movement in my body, but I look forward to when I can.



2 comments:

Sarah said...

Hooray! Hooray! So excited for you two :) Dax is excited to play with his new cousin.
xoxo

jeannie said...

You'll be wonderful parents! We are all so happy for you and Nik. Lucky baby! xoxo