Thursday, May 17, 2012

14 weeks and showing

That's right we are 14 weeks along. Here is the little baby bump starting to grow. It feels much bigger than it looks.


Now that I am in my 2nd trimester I should be feeling great. I actually have been feeling much better and most of my energy has come back, but I have had terrible allergies which have kept me (and Nik) up many nights. Portland is beautiful this time of year, but my allergies are horrible. 

As far as the baby, it is about the size of my fist right now. Baby K is breathing, sucking its thumb and swallowing. It is holding daily aerobics classes in my belly (although I can't feel it yet) - kicking, curling toes, and moving the little arms and legs. Can't wait to meet the little one. 



1 comment:

Sarah said...

little bump is so cute :)