
I have a few weeks before my new job begins, so I have decided to head to Germany for 9 days to watch Nik play some American baseball. That's right I'm taking a redeye on Tuesday (pending the Iceland volcano situation) to Dusseldorf, where he will pick me up and take me to Paderborn (the town he is living in). It is a little over 100 miles away, but since we will be taking the autobahn, I am sure we will get there pretty quick. I guess some people drive about 100 mph on this thing. I will be staying with him and his 4 other roommates. He has a couple days off while I am there, so we might venture out a bit to see the sights. He also has a double header game one of the days, so I will be able to finally see him in action.
I will definitely keep everyone posted on the events while I am there. I am very excited and can't wait to see my slugger play.
1 comment:
YEAAAAA!
Post a Comment