Nik is showing me his new Untouchables hat
Don't get me wrong I would much rather have Nik here, but since I don't have a choice I will take the video. The other day I was talking to Nik and he mentions that I have to remove the picture behind me. In my new room there is an Andy Warhol painting of a gun on the wall (it came with the room). When I am talking to Nik, he sees the gun in the background, but from his perspective it looks like the gun is pointing at my head. He didn't like that, so he asked me to remove the painting. My intention was to remove it from the beginning (not a huge gun fan), but when he said that, it was promptly removed. We laughed about it, but the gun had to go.


2 comments:
Skype rules! And is there something wrong with me but I like the Andy Warhol art?
Yes the gun had to go! That's too freaky. xoxo
Post a Comment