Nik took off yesterday morning from Portland airport. He and his buddy Danny met at the airport at 5 am. Danny played with Nik in college and he is going over with Nik as a pitcher for The Untouchables. The plan was the guys were supposed to fly to Chicago, Toronto, Vienna, Dusseldorf, then take a bus to Paderborn. Well... they got to Chicago which was supposed to be a quick stop and were kicked off the plane. Their flight had been canceled to Toronto. Yikes!! So, Nik spent the day in Chicago trying to figure out how they were going to get to Paderborn. Finally, I am sure with help from his mom, she owns a travel company, he found a flight to London, then onto Dusseldorf. He should be arriving sometime today.
Nik and Danny practicing before their departure
I on the other hand did not do so well with the farewell. I was really bummed to see him go. I will be just fine though, I have some really exciting things to look forward to. I am just waiting until they are set in stone, before I announce them on my blog. So far I am loving my new city, Wanda is too. I should have an update soon on my new home, school and a possible job.
2 comments:
Keep forgetting you cut your hair! It looks so cute :)
I love this picture of you and Wandarooooo!!!
Post a Comment