Nik surprised me with tickets to the Sara Bareilles concert this week. We haven't really seen any concerts together (except Alison Krause which we don't count because we couldn't see her). He knew I had a big week ahead and he wanted to start my week off right. The concert was at the Arlene Schnizter Theater. A very popular place for shows in town.
 |
| She has an amazing voice |
Both Joshua Radin (the opener) and Sara played wonderfully. She was very creative with the show too. At one point she brought up an audience member and had him play the piano while she sang. Then she invited a few other people on stage to sing. For another song they left the stage and went up on the balcony and sang with no microphones. It was impressive.
 |
| Joshua Radin |
 |
| Sara up in the balcony with her band rocking out |
Nik bought great seats and we enjoyed every minute of it.
Thanks Nik for the great time. I love you!
3 comments:
I miss going to concerts! Ben and I gave that up for TV I guess!: ) Great surprise, Nik. Love the blue picture, too. oxox
cool! I like Sara she's gravy :)
Sooooo fun!
Post a Comment