We spent Thanksgiving at his brother and sister in-laws house and had a wonderful turkey dinner. We were able to spend time with his Baba and the rest of the family and it was great to see everyone.
| Steve and Susie |
| Three generations of Kosach |
On Saturday, we spent the day at my moms. Addie and Cameron decided to take the day to spend some time together while they had all this family around to watch the girls. Nik and I volunteered to watch the nieces and we had good company with mom hanging around. We made forts and played silly games with Callie and Avery. Later Zach and Nik went to the shooting range with my dad, while Sarah, my mom and I took over the sitting. That night for dinner we had my aunt, uncle and a couple cousins join the rest of us for a taco dinner. Ali and Mariah were even able to join, it is always wonderful to see them. It was about 20 of us and a lot of love.
Sunday, Nik spent that day hanging out at his parents house, while I went shopping with my mom. It brought back memories of all the wonderful days my mom and I would spend together when I lived in Reno. I miss that. That night Steve and Gail took their turn of making us dinner. It was delicious as always.
It was a perfect Thanksgiving with family and more family. Steve and Gail were so kind to let us stay at their house and we had some many exceptional meals with the best company I could ask for. Thank you everyone for the perfect weekend. We loved every moment of it.


3 comments:
Great updates and so glad you made it! xoxo
Ben and I loved seeing you and Nik. I was so happy to get all of you together for a picture. It's a rare, but hopefully, yearly event. Love you!
The family group pictures is a keeper!
Post a Comment