Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Happy Birthday Nikolas!!


Nik has official arrived at the year 27. In the last year he finished his masters, played professional baseball in Germany, traveled the world and met me. It was a great 26 for him and I can only imagine what 27 will bring. We enjoyed the weekend with friends on Saturday for dinner, darts and basketball shootout. It was a blast seeing Nik's face when we arrived at one of his favorite breweries only to stumble upon a bunch of his friends waiting for us to arrive. Yesterday we played soccer in the rain/sleet at his old University with some friends and then we made slow cooker chili and I made him his favorite cake (confetti cake with rainbow chip frosting). It was cold and wet, but a lot of fun and a great way to get out even when the weather is bad. 

Today (his real birthday) the agenda was work, but of course I still had to make sure he had a good time when were together. For dinner we went Matodors, a mexican restaurant down the street. He got to open a few presents and we ha dessert at Papa Hayden's, a place famous for their dessert menu. 

Nik I love you dearly. I am so happy to have you in my life and I look forward to the many more birthdays to come. Happy Birthday Mr Nik!

3 comments:

jeannie said...

Happy Birthday, Nik!!!We look forward to seeing you both this weekend. oxox

Sarah said...

Happy Birthday Nik! See ya soon.

Nik Kosach said...

Thank you sooo sooo much for such an awesome birthday my love!!!