The weather has changed and it is officially fall almost winter. Our time change happened last weekend so it now gets dark around 4:30 PM. Yikes, that is early!! It has become very brisk in the air and we are seeing a lot more rain. I don't mind the light drizzle, because I am still able to walk to work and school. It is when it downpours that it makes everything more difficult. Luckily I work for a company that readily supplies me with the right outerwear. Wanda, on the other hand, hates the rain. We don't get it because she loves to swim and get in the water. But, for some reason she hates the pitter patter on her back when it's raining. We decided to get her a raincoat, which is slowing starting to make some progress. She doesn't like the raincoat, but we figure it is better than nothing. Actually when the hood is off of her head, she doesn't even really notice it is on.

2 comments:
Oh poor Wanda! If she only new it was meant to keep her dry from the rain. I still like the umbrella hat idea :) Hooray for Nik! What a dashing guy in his suit.
Nik and Wanda all decked out. Nik definitely looks happier( and more handsome) than Wanda and we're happy for him. Good luck on the new job, Nik!
Post a Comment