Wednesday, June 30, 2010

BIG trip is just around the corner

The time has finally arrived for me to head off to Europe for some summer travel and of course to see Nik. I truly felt like this time would never come (it has been over 2 months), but of course it has and I can't wait to be there. The agenda is to arrive into Paderborn and stay for a few days. There I will get to see Nik play ball for one last time. He has been doing really well, by the way, in his games. Hitting well and catching every inning of double headers (that's at least 18 innings depending on the games).


Then, we will head off on our Europe extravaganza. Our trip is pretty flexible as far as an agenda, but we have a pretty good idea of what we will be doing. First stop will be Budva, Montenegro. Nik's dads side of the family is from here, so it will be exciting to see where his family roots lie. Afterwards we plan to hit up parts of Italy, Austria, maybe Switzerland, Czech Republic and of course more Germany. Bavaria and the Alps are kind of the focus, but we are open to everything. Since this will be my first time to really travel Europe, any place is exciting for me. Truly I am most excited to see Nik and everything else it just a perk.

Innsbruck, Austria

I will definitely be posting updates to my blog along the way. But, I am not bringing my computer, so they will probably all be from my phone. Spell check and grammar beware!!!

4 comments:

zach latham said...

We can't wait to hear all about it, we are super duper excited for you and Nik to be able to travel around the old world for a bit!! Say hi to Mr. K for us, and the Alps, we miss them....

Nik Kosach said...

YES!!! I cannot wait!

Sarah said...

Hooray so excited for you! Have a great time!

Anonymous said...

Have a great time. Take pictures for me so I can live vicariously through you. BE SAFE too!