I brought Wanda along, because Keri and I have been wanting our dogs to meet for quite sometime. This was the perfect opportunity. Keri's dog Cora is a Boston terrier and she is a little ball of energy. She is funny, because she always acts like she is in a big hurry. Everything she does is in fast motion and she speeds around the house like she has places to go. She is the cutest little thing and like we expected our dogs got along great. Wanda and Cora were chasing each other around the house, playing and playing nonstop. I think poor Wanda out did herself a little because she barely moved from her bed the next day.
Keri and I grew up together. We had almost every class together from first grade until sixth and we were always in sports together. I remember multiple sleep overs at the Kosach house, birthday parties, sporting events and our own imaginary Broadway plays (Peter Pan). I have a lot of great memories growing up with Keri, so it seems so natural to be reconnected with a great friend again. Thanks Keri and Sam for the lovely dinner. I had a wonderful time.
Keri and me in 6th grade
3 comments:
Too cute! I remember little Erin and Kara up to mischief. So great to reconnect with old friends :)
Ha where the heck did you find that picture! That is great! We loved having you over! There will be many many more of those, that is a promise!
It is a pic from Taryn and my 6th bday party. Found it in an old album. I look forward to many more memories.
Post a Comment