Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Hot to cold



Well, we officially made it to SFO last night, with a great warm welcome by Nik's parents. We stayed the night in the city with his brother and sister in-law because we were in no shape to drive to Reno. This morning we decided to head over the pass even though both of us were wide awake by 4 am. We got about 5 hours sleep. Jetlag has hit us a bit and our bodies are confused of what time it is. Regardless, I really wanted to get home. Unfortunately the Sierra's are getting hit with a heavy winter storm, so we have been making the slow trek over the pass. It is weird thinking we were in the jungle a few days ago and now we are in the snow. Can't wait to go ski!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Erin- happy you are back in the states safe and sound. I'm looking forward to seeing your pictures and hearing about your next adventure!

Ali Agee said...

I love your life!! It is so much funnnn. And spontaneous! Also, I was looking through all your pics..... is Pad Thai in Thailand better than Pad Thai here.... because I didn't think that was possible... and they look way different!?