Sunday, October 11, 2009

Sarah and Zach's visit



Mom and I were lucky enough to have the Latham's visit this weekend. They drove down for a wedding in Yosemite and stopped by on their way back. We ended up going downtown to the Italian Festival which happened to be very uneventful. Luckily the weather was spectacular, so we sat outside at the Wild River Grill and enjoyed some appetizers and wine. It was great to see the Lathams. I always enjoy it when they come down. Mom cooked up a fantastic meal for dinner, chicken kabobs, steak, spinach, some Idaho potatoes and a gigantic Idaho squash. They headed out this morning back up to Sun Valley. To bad we don't live closer, I love having them around.

3 comments:

jeannie said...

Fun time, bad pictures (of me!) but who cares about that. Ben and I enjoyed the day & evening tremendously, despite the uneventful event of the Italian Festival. There's always next year! ha, ha

Sarah said...

It was so great to see everyone! Wish we lived closer and could spend more time together as well. But greatful for the time together we had :) xoxoxo

zach latham said...

EL- Thanks for the great time, there is never a shortage of smiles and laughs when S and I get to hang out with you and your fam! Thanks again and hope to see you soon!