I am growing everyday. Smiles are easy to come by nowadays (except for the photo shoot) and I have even laughed a few times. No belly laughs yet, but definite chuckles are becoming more of a daily ritual. This morning was the first morning I actually noticed those things called feet at the other end of my body. I stared at them while I wiggled my toes for a very long time. I can hold my head up very well now. Tummy time has become quite a fun event because I get to show off my strength. I am getting so strong I can waive my arms and legs all at the same time. My hair is out of control. Not quite long enough to do anything with yet, but I get comments all of the time like, "WOW, look at the hair!" I am really good at making a double chin and I stare at things that interest me a lot. Things like: the tv (mom tries to avoid that), pictures, peoples faces and myself in the mirror.
 |
| there's a smile |
 |
| this is my model pose. |
It's already 2 months. Time is flying and our beautiful little girl is growing up right before our eyes. She will have grown out of her 3 month old clothing by the time she gets there and she has already traveled to 3 states. We love every moment with her and fall deeper in love with her everyday.
1 comment:
OMG! She just keeps getting cuter and cuter :) Love my little niece. xoxo
Post a Comment