 |
| Nik taking a swim |
Since Nik is in Sacramento for work right now and I am still in Portland. We are making an effort to see each other every weekend. This weekend I flew down to meet him and we spent the days with family and each other. Our weekend entailed going to a Reno Aces baseball game with Keri and Sam, kayaking on Lake Tahoe and having dinners with each of our families. It was so much fun to be in the sun, enjoying what it felt like to have a summer. Nik and I hadn't seen each other for about 12 days so we took most of the weekend spending quality time with just the two of us.
 |
| Mom and Ben were kind enough to host the kayaking |
 |
| 23 weeks preggo |
1 comment:
It was wonderful having you guys for the weekend!!
xoxo
Post a Comment