Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Sunny 4th of July

With our very very long springs in Portland it was about time we saw the sun. Around here everyone jokes that summer doesn't start until July 4th. I have been here 3 summers now and the jokes are true, summer has not started until July. This year, Nik and I headed up North to visit Danny and Sara at Danny's family cabin on the Puget Sound. The weather was beautiful! The dogs swam and ran their little hearts out. Nik and the boys played tennis, home run derby, frisbee, football and whatever else they could come up with. I relaxed and enjoyed every last bit I could of the beautiful views and the fantastic weather.


Sara and Danny's Dad, Gale, enjoying fresh crab
Nik and Danny playing home run derby

All though the fireworks were scarring Wanda have to death, we still had a great time. It is beautiful up there and we always love spending time with Danny and Sara. Happy Independence Day!!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Cool what a neat place to visit!