Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Keri's Surprise birthday present to Portland

Sam surprised Keri for her birthday with tickets to come visit us for the weekend. Nik and I love visitors and we were so happy to have them come up for a couple days. Although the weather was kind of crummy we made sure to have a good time eating and drinking through the city.

On their last day we decided to wait in line at the famous Voodoo Donuts. It was about a 45 minute wait to get to the front of the line. Once we had a couple donuts and drank some milk, we all thought our wonderful idea of getting donuts was not such a great idea. The donuts sat in our stomachs all day and I think we each regretted our decision. Oh well, if you live in Portland just once you have stand in the grueling line for the famous bacon maple donut. The donuts were good, but not the best I ever had.



Thanks Keri and Sam for coming. We had a great time with you guys. 

No comments: