This was a big day for us. We took a catamaran up the west side of the island to the other end of the Na Pali coast. If you could see this coast in person you would understand why it is such a desirable place to be. Most of the coast is not accessible by car, so you either have to walk it or take a boat to see it. On this day we took a catamaran to see it. Along the way we got to snorkel and we were graced with the presence of dolphins twice along our route. They were called spinner dolphins and they seemed to be playing with the boat. They would swim along with it and jump out of the water almost in excitement. The catamaran cruise was called The Southern Star. The crew was so nice and knowledgeable and they made us a delicious BBQ lunch of hamburgers and chicken burgers. It was an all day adventure. We started at 7:15 in the morning and didn't finish until around 3pm.
Nik said this was his favorite part of the trip. I loved it, but got a little worried the ride was too bumpy for me. I didn't get sea sick (although a couple people on the boat did), but it was very very bumpy and I am not sure little Baby K liked it too much. Next time we do this, I think I won't be carrying an extra person even though there was 2 other pregnant ladies on board.
When we got back that evening we decided to relax and not do much of anything.
Day 6 and 7
Since we kept ourselves busy for most of the week we decided the last 2 days would be spent taking it easy and not doing much of anything. We did just that. I spent a lot of time on the beach reading (in the shade mostly) and Nik decided to try surfing. He did a great job. With no lesson he was able to get up a bunch of times.
| We even managed to see a sea turtle swim right in front of us. Not the best picture, but that was all I could get. |
Our last night we took our last pictures in paradise. It was just that and we were so glad we got to take a long vacation with just the two of us. Happy Honeymoon honey!!
| There's the preggo belly. I told you it was getting bigger. |
| Picture of the place we stayed |

4 comments:
Gorgeous! Great adventure and documentary of your trip. Love the baby bump and glad you had a great honeymoon :)
xoxo
Holy Crap what a trip! Amazing photos, looks like you guys really enjoyed yourselves and we're so glad you got to spend some time together before le baby comes to town. When are you heading back??
Erin and Nik's "big life" is certainly impressive! Looks like you didn't miss a thing! Xoxo
Return trip planned for mid February 2013. Hope you'll be there!
Post a Comment