Friday, September 30, 2011

Our New Loft

Our patio
As most of you might know, Nik and I moved again. This time we stayed within our building, we just moved to one of the highly sought after lofts. Nik and I made the move a week before our engagement party. I finally hung the pictures, so now I feel it is appropriate to show off our new place. There is a little more square footage than the apartment we had on the 14th floor. We now have an office (no pictures yet, because it is still a mess) and our bedroom is upstairs. We also have a front patio that sits on the garden terrace within the building. We did lose our spectacular view of the mountains, but we have a great view of the city.

Garden terrace in front of our loft
The kitchen
Family room
Looking down from upstairs
Our bedroom
Looking through kitchen into family room
 This place really feels like home. I find myself wanting to cook more and I have even been thinking of painting again. We are glad to be staying here for quite some time. 

1 comment:

jeannie said...

It looks so great. I love the new pieces you picked up. They are perfect. It's an ideal place for you and Nik.