Monday, July 26, 2010

Back in the States


I have officially made it back home safely. Nik and I had the trip of a lifetime and we are both sad to see it end. I have to apologize for not updating the blog while I was gone. We decided to spend our precious time with each other instead of worrying about how we were going to keep in contact with family and friends. Rest assured though, we took tons and tons of video and photos that I will surely post on the blog with all the great stories and adventures along the way. 

Now that I am home (without my Nik) I will have plenty of time to organize and write about the fantastic adventure. 


3 comments:

Sarah said...

You guys are funny! So glad you had a good time and made it home safely. Can't wait to hear more about the travels :) xoxo

jeannie said...

CUTE cute pictures. Can't wait to see and hear more.
Love, Mama

Anonymous said...

Hi Erin!
Happy you made it back safely. I'm looking forward to the pictures/stories.
Now what? :)