Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentines Day!!




Yes, this is a commercial holiday where companies bank on the fact that we will go out and buy things (chocolate, cards, jewelry, flowers, etc) for our loved ones. We can all look at it that way and shrug at the fact that this is a made up holiday. Or... we can look at it as a day to celebrate our LOVE. Love for our loved ones (family, friends, animals or our life in general.) I consider myself a romantic and I definitely believe in love. So, no matter how much I try not to care about the commercial Valentines, I still care about the fact that this is the day to celebrate love. I hope that everyone has a very Happy Valentines Day and is able to spend some part of the day with someone or something that they love.

Nana, I had a wonderful time with you yesterday and I was so happy I could spend some time with you. That was a great Valentines Day gift. 

1 comment: