Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Halloween 09




Coming back to Reno is always fun. This week was filled with Halloween Hoopla. I met up with some friends on Friday and we did the Zombie Crawl. This is an event that you go from bar to bar downtown Reno and each bar has a different special. Everyone was dressed as a zombie or in their Halloween costumes. To bad it was so damn packed that it was impossible to order a drink. We made sure to have a great time anyways!


The next night, I dressed as a baseball bat (play on words) and went out with some old friends. It was so much fun dancing the night away. My friend Nik was Rod Stewart. We had the best time picking out his costume at Junkie, a local thrift store. He was hilarious acting out the part. Rod was the hit of the night.  The night was filled with a lot of dancing, singing and having the time of our lives. I loved every minute of it.


Thanks everyone for the great memories and the fantastic laughs! I had the best weekend!

No comments: