A young family making the best of life each and everyday. Spending our time with the most important things; each other, our daughter, family, friends, traveling, our dogs, sports and of course anything outdoors.
Saturday, September 7, 2013
Look Who's Walking!
Yes, that's right at 9.5 months little Kins has decided it is time to walk. The night before this video she was walking back and forth between Daddy and Mommy. I think the video speaks for itself.
Oh she is too cute! I also like the last couple of steps! She looks like she's doing a jig! (I remember when she would do that with her feet when she was a newborn!)
1 comment:
Oh she is too cute! I also like the last couple of steps! She looks like she's doing a jig! (I remember when she would do that with her feet when she was a newborn!)
Post a Comment