Saturday, September 21, 2013

10 Months Old

This past week has been a particularly tough one. I have been teething with both of my two top front teeth coming in. On top of that, I had my first week of daycare and got sick. Ear infection = temp of 104 degrees and diarrhea. First fever was not fun! I am almost better, but have a rash over my entire body from the fever and am still sleeping a lot. I liked the first two days of daycare, but now I know Mommy is leaving me there all day and I cry almost the entire time. 

On the good note, I am 10 Months and I am walking. I walk with my arms high in the air for balance. I have figured out how to open drawers and cabinets and I can crawl up the stairs. I clap my hands now to, "If you're happy and you know it, clap your hands," and I understand when to waive hello and goodbye. I have become very attached to my best friend Jerry (the giraffe) and I love to snuggle with him. 
What's wrong with 2 binkies?
I'm gonna get you Mommy!
Look at me go!
These are my toes

I got you!
Here comes a big wet Kiss!
Yummy, I love Jerry's tail.
You think those mountains are skiable?
Daddy, what do you think?
I started working back at Patagonia last week, hence McKinley going to daycare. She will be with Baba and Djedo one day a week and Gigi one day a week, then the other three days she will be at daycare. It has been a harder transition than I thought. She got sick so quick and it has been tough balancing it all. Luckily, my work has been very flexible. Poor thing was so sick and is still on the recovery. Let's just hope she is building a strong immune system for all of the yucky stuff at daycare. 

No comments: