Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Trip to Portland


McKinley took her first flight over the weekend to go with us up to Portland. Nik and I wanted to introduce her to all of our Portland friends and I wanted to say a proper goodbye to my team at Patagonia. I must say I was pretty nervous about the flight, I had no idea what to expect with McKinley. For the most part she did very well, it was the decent that got her upset. She was obviously having ear trouble and she wailed for a few minutes. The people around us were all very kind about it, but I think they were surprised how loud she actually got.



Here it comes
We had a blast spending time with our friends. Wanda and Andrew were so kind to let us stay with them for the first 2 nights, then we stayed at our old stomping ground, the Asa, the last night. We got to go to some of our favorite restaurants, I shopped a little bit, got a manicure and pedicure and Nik went golfing.

Andrew Wrisley
Wanda Wrisley
Colleen Little
McKinley showing off her tummy time skills at the Asa
Oh that smile!! with Jerry the Giraffe
Lunch time with Daddy
Dinner with the Wrisley's and the Little's at Bridgeport
Haley and John Gramig
We had a lot of fun, but we were ready to come home. Our flight left at 6am on Tuesday and McKinley did awesome on the flight. She slept the entire time (take off and landing). The bad part was she was grumpy and fussy the rest of the day, because we had to get her up at 4am. Yikes!!

Success on the landing

1 comment:

jeannie said...

Great job, Mom and Dad. She's such a good girl! xoxo