Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Farewell for now

Well, the time has come to say goodbye to Patagonia... for now. Since Nik has accepted a full-time job in Reno working as the Marketing Manager for Guild Mortgage it is clearly impossible for me to be back in Portland to manage the Patagonia store. I had to put in my notice with the company that I have so much enjoyed working for. The Patagonia Service Center is in Reno, so there is potential to be rehired. I just have to be patient for the right position to open up. For now, I will enjoy being Mommy!!


On the flip side, Nik is working for my old roommate and great friend, Shayla Gifford, at Guild Mortgage. He is the Marketing Manager for the branch she owns here in Reno. It is a great job for him, because it is very social and fast paced.

We look forward to making Reno our home again and we love having family near by. 

1 comment:

jeannie said...

Fairwell Patagonia and Portland! Both great experiences and wonderful friends. Hello Reno! We are so happy that you are here!