McKinley is showing us how quickly she can grow. In 15 days she has grown 2 inches and gained 1 pound. Already she has grown out of her newborn clothing and everyday I feel like she changes more and more. She is smiling more, she is sleeping better and she is starting to observe her surrounding with more and more interest. She also already lifts her head and she is sleeping in her crib. Everyday Nik and I fall deeper in love with our little one.
 |
| Nik giving McKinley one of her first bottles |
 |
| Our hospital photo taken on McKinley's second day of life. She already looks so different. |
 |
| Love the smile |
 |
| I think she is in love too |
With Christmas just around the corner we managed to set up a Christmas tree. Nik and I had a great time decorating it, while McKinley got acquainted with her play yard.
1 comment:
So cute! Wow I can't believe how quickly she is growing as well. It's amazing! Love you guys xoxo
Post a Comment