A young family making the best of life each and everyday. Spending our time with the most important things; each other, our daughter, family, friends, traveling, our dogs, sports and of course anything outdoors.
Saturday, November 17, 2012
Due date has come and gone
Yes, I am now 40 weeks and 4 days pregnant. Friday morning I started feeling contractions spaced anywhere from 10-20 minutes apart. Nik and I were prepared to go to the hospital, we were just waiting for the contractions to get down to about 5 minutes apart and for them to come on stronger. Unfortunately, the other happened. After about 12 hours of contractions they died off. To our disappointment it was not time to go to the hospital, it was a false alarm, or what many doctors refer to as prelabor. So, no baby yet. She is still happy as can be curled up inside my belly. I am trying to keep a positive attitude, knowing that she will come when ready, but it is hard to not be impatient. We will let everyone know as soon we know more. Until then, more walks, spicy food, sleeping and quality time together.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I can totally understand being impatient with excitement to meet your new baby. She is coming and your doing a great job waiting for her!
You look so cute! Good job staying busy while you wait. Xoxo
Post a Comment