Some girlfriends and I got together over the weekend and enjoyed a swanky night out at Departure (a Portland hotspot). It is located on top of the Macy's building and the hotel The Nines. We enjoyed a wonderful asian fusion dinner and some delicious Champagne. Luckily, it was a beautiful night out, so we got to see some of the great views of the city.
 |
| Shel, myself, Haley and Allison |
The next day was gorgeous. Nik and I have been feeling the weather blues a little lately, so it was so nice to have great weather on the only day we have off together. We took the dogs to the dog park and let them play and play. Then we headed to a friends house for a BBQ and more dog play time. The dogs are still tired;-)
2 comments:
OMG those doggies are sooo cute! Glad you got out with the girls and enjoyed the sunshine with your hubby :)
I love Me. She is just so adorable. Although I will resist, she makes me want a puppy...or chicks.
Jenna
Post a Comment