Nik and I had a wonderful Christmas in Reno this year. We made the drive on the 23rd and were able to stay until the 28th. This was the first time in a long time that we had a few days to hangout and relax. Of course, we were constantly bouncing back and forth from families houses, but it was all worth it.
 |
| Of course we had to go to sushi while we were in Reno. |
 |
| Susie |
We got to meet our new little nephew Conner (what a cutie) and we spent tons of time with the families.
Christmas day was another Patagonia sponsored event. I made sure to outfit our families in all the clothing and gear.
 |
| Mitch and Ali |
 |
| Sarah's present to Mom |
We had a wonderful time which always makes leaving very hard to do. Thank you Agee's and Kosach's for taking us in this holiday season. We had so much fun and we miss all of you already.
 |
| Wanda and Luke |
 |
| I had to add this one. It is so cute!! |
1 comment:
I love Patagonia christmas! So glad you had a good trip and thanks for everything! xoxo
Post a Comment