Over the weekend, we took them out to dinner, they visited me at Patagonia and we did some shopping at stores they wish they had in Hailey (Whole Foods and Trader Joes). Also, one of the reasons they came out this way was to scope out a new truck. They found one and traded their old one in for a newer and bigger one. We all cosied up in our apartment and it was wonderful to see my sister and her husband in their new roles. They are doing such an incredible job adapting to parenthood.
I was really sad to see them go. The trip was so short and I wanted to spend more time with each of them. Zach had to get back to work, so they were not able to stay longer. Since it was Sarah's first Mother's Day I made sure to make them all breakfast before they left. It was a wonderful weekend with the new family. I can't wait to visit them soon.



3 comments:
So fun to have that chance to meet little Dax. We can't wait to see you at the end of this month, too!
Wish we were on our way back this weekend! We had such a good time and can't wait to see you guys soon :) xoxo
Congrats Sarah + Zac! Sarah you teach that little one how to knock out mascots, among other things... : ))) wanda
Post a Comment