| The Managers I trained with in Reno |
After training was done I worked in a few visits with friends. I went to my old house in Reno, where one of my old roommates had just had a baby. Shayla named her lovely baby Gemma. She was so precious and sweet and it was amazing to see what incredible parents Shayla and Galen have already become. Logan, my other old roommate was there to visit as well and we all enjoyed catching up and playing with the baby.
Nik flew in Friday night, after picking him up at the airport we spent the evening at his parents house saying our hellos and catching up. They were so excited to see us and we were both happy to be together and back at home. On Saturday, my mom took Nik shopping at Banana Republic for a nice suit, shoes and shirts. He looks stunning in his new attire. That evening the Kosach's came to dinner at my Moms. We all had a wonderful time with incredible food (my mom's salmon is the best). Then Sunday the Kosach's had us to dinner and we were able to visit with Keri (Nik's sister), her fiance and Nik's Grandma. It was so much fun to be home and enjoy family for a week. I loved every moment of it.
Thanks Mom, Ben, Steve and Gail for taking care of us for the weekend. We love you guys and were very happy to be home. Now... come visit us!
2 comments:
I barely recognized Logan in that picture, as always gorgeous! Congrats to Shayla and her beautiful new baby girl :) What a great way to get work and family in together over a week in Reno. Looked like fun and wish I could have had some yummy salmon.
It was great fun to have you and Nik. Having Gail and Steve was a bonus. We hope you have more training in Reno! oxox
Post a Comment