Monday, December 20, 2010

Patagonia Holiday Party

Last night was our Patagonia Portland Holiday Party. We met at Bridgport Brewery after a very successful day at work and had dinner and drinks with the entire team. This was my first time hanging out with my employees so it was a lot of fun to see them and their significant others in a relaxed environment.

Adam and his wife Meagan
Alex and Ari
Ruth and Dustin
In the past years everyone said it wasn't very fun, but since I was in charge of planning it this year, I was determined to make it better. We played the old fashioned White Elephant Exchange. There were definitely some interesting gifts (singing stockings, homemade fudge, bikes lights and a snuggie just to name a few). I think the team really enjoyed the gift exchange. My boss, Mike, won the snuggie and he decided to wear it around the rest of the night. It was pretty hilarious!

Mike in his Snuggie
Overall, I think the team really enjoyed the night (we closed the place down). It was great food, great beer and a fun time getting to see everyone outside of work. 

1 comment:

Sarah said...

So great to bond with your co-workers. Nice job getting it together, looks like it was fun!