| Honk!! |
A young family making the best of life each and everyday. Spending our time with the most important things; each other, our daughter, family, friends, traveling, our dogs, sports and of course anything outdoors.
Sunday, August 2, 2015
4 months with the gang of 4
Time needs to slow down. Truly, it is going too fast and I really understand what people mean by there just not being enough hours in the day. Oly is already 4 months and Kins is coming up quick on 3 years old. Oly decided it was time to roll over this morning for her 4 month celebration. Kins and I cheered her on as we put her back on her belly just to watch her do it again. I love that Kins is really starting to like her sister. She does however play very rough, so we have to keep a close eye on her. Kins has also been potty trained for the last month or so. She is such a big girl now and very picky about which underwear she will where each day. Kind of funny really!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment