Monday, June 1, 2015

May has flown by

I must say I was a little worried when McKinley would not even acknowledge her little sister for the first 6 weeks. Since then things have gotten much better. She is now kissing and even feeding her. This month was a whirlwind and I can't even believe I have not been at my regular day job. There is constantly so much to be done around the house and with the girls, I really don't know how working mothers do it. I guess I will find out in the next 8 weeks.
Kins being the best big sister
Kins at the bounce house gym
Oly and I tagging along while Kins and Nik play in the bounce houses
She can't stop talking about bounce houses now
My attempt to get rid of the Binkie. Let's just say it didn't quite work. She still has it for naps and bedtime at home.  I would rather the binkie be in her mouth then EVERYTHING else. 
Sisterly love!
Our little silly bunny
Ooh
Our Friends from Portland came to town for the weekend and we had a great time showing them around. Thanks Wrisley's for coming down. 

Kins being Kins. No clothes is the way to go
Ok, maybe some clothes
Andrew, Jackson and Wanda (31 weeks pregnant)
Oh the laugh makes me smile every time. She cracks me up!
Idlewild train with friends
Swimming!! The goggles stayed on for about 60 seconds

Yummy corn!
Nik and I were able to leave Kins with Gigi for a night and head to the bay for a very quick trip to watch some Giants baseball. Oly tagged along, but as you can see she wasn't much cargo. 



First day of the backyard pool was a success minus forcing her out of the pool because her lips were blue and she was shivering followed by a major tantrum. Gotta love 2.



Cousin Ian joining in on the fun

No comments: