Friday, June 21, 2013

7 Months Old

Wow, time flies when your having fun. I turned 7 months old yesterday. This month I learned how to crawl, so now I am all over the place. I still put everything in my mouth, including dog toys when I can get a hold of them. I love to hold onto Mommy or Daddy's hands and walk around and I am able to balance standing up, holding on to something of course. I can also pull myself in to a standing position from being seated. I want to eat whatever Mommy and Daddy are eating, but unfortunately I don't have any teeth yet. So they let me try very small soft pieces of things like sweet potatoes, strawberries, blueberries, bananas, avocados and peaches.

there's my happy face

On the move (action shot)

You're mine
I got it!!
Yummy!

1 comment:

jeannie said...

She is growing so fast and so much fun. Happy baby! xoxo