Tuesday, May 21, 2013

It's My Half Birthday

Yesterday was my half birthday! I am now 16 lbs 14 oz and I am 26.5 inches tall. I am in the 75th percentile for babies my age. I am sitting up completely on my own and I am starting to practice my crawling position. My favorite thing is standing, so I haven't decided if I want to skip crawling all together and go right to running. I roll over with ease now and I am also sleeping completely through the night. I have started to eat more solid (pureed) foods including carrots, peas, sweet potatoes, apples, pears, bananas, avocados, squash and green beans. I have become quite the talker (ba, da, ah) and I laugh at many things now.








We can't believe it has already been six months. Time is flying by and life with our little McKinley could not be any better. We are so thankful to have such a happy and healthy little girl. We are truly blessed.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Just the cutest 6 month old around! Love that bug and can't wait to see her this weekend! xoxo