Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Happy Mother's Day

Dry Pond hike by Mt Rose
I am one lucky momma. It was a perfect day with my perfect little family. Breakfast, hiking, family BBQ and great weather were all part of the day. I am so proud to be the mother of our precious little Kins. This is the best job on earth and I am so lucky to have my wonderful husband, beautiful and healthy daughter and our fantastic doggies. What a perfect weekend!

Wanda teaching Emmie how to swim
Mother's Day Breakfast, YUMMY!
My surprises Mother's Day morning
Our little family hiking and testing out my new pack
And... she's asleep
I think she likes it
BBQ at Aunt Keri's house
To my mother, thank you! You set the example for being a wonderful mom. I am so lucky to have you nearby and I love spending time with you. To Nik's mother, Gail, thank you for raising such a fantastic son. You are both awesome mothers and Nik and I love you both very much!

Happy Mother's Day!!

1 comment:

jeannie said...

Yes! You deserve everything you got on Mother's Day. I'm so proud of you! Thank you for the wonderful gift and fabulous and fun dinner...AND the beautiful granddaughter! xoxo