Saturday, April 20, 2013

5 Months Old


With everything going on (see the upcoming posts) mommy was a little late to take my 5 month picture this month. Regardless I am as cute as ever and I keep growing and changing everyday. This month I have gotten so much better at my rolling. Although sometimes I get stuck on my belly and cry until someone turns me over. My cry can still stop an entire crowd, but luckily I am mostly happy. I have started to dabble in a couple foods, sweet potatoes and rice cereal to be exact. I can sit up by myself for a short period of time and I love to prop myself up with my arms while I am on my belly. My hair is growing longer everyday, but it is also getting lighter and thinning out a bit. I love to chew on my feet and really, I love to chew on anything. I am definitely teething, because I drool all of the time and I can get really fussy because of the pain. I love to laugh at the doggies and daddy too. He is funny! I smile all of the time, but when the camera is around I like to give it a blank stare.








2 comments:

Sarah said...

OMG! She looks more like you every picture I see. Adorable just like mommy :) Kiss that cutie pie for me. xoxo

jeannie said...

She has so much personality, too! And yes, she's got a smile for everyone. Happy baby! xoxo