Wednesday, March 20, 2013

4 Months Old


Today, I am 4 months old. I weigh 14.2 lbs and I am just over 2 feet tall (25 inches). This past month has been a big month for me. I can now roll over from front to back and back to front. I am actually loving tummy time now, because I can do those things they call baby pushups (holding myself up in cobra position). I have belly laughed a few times, but only do those on special occasion. I think Mommy and Daddy like those the best, so I use my belly laugh sparingly (I don't want anyone getting sick of my cute laugh). I am able to reach for my toys to play with them and I have now discovered the other creatures that live with us. They are furry and funny looking, but I like them a lot. They make me smile and I reach out to them now as well. I have found my feet and I try to put them in my mouth, especially when Mommy is changing my diaper. I still wake up once a night (sometimes more), because I need to make sure Mommy and Daddy haven't forgotten about me. I have been to a total of 5 states and I have traveled by plane over the Pacific Ocean. I am one lucky baby and I am loving this life.

Tripod sit-up



Baby pushup
Superman

3 comments:

jeannie said...

TOOOOOO Cute! She's defiinitely got the personality to match, too. Happy baby. xoxoxo

Anonymous said...

She is adorable!!

Sarah said...

OMG! She looks so much like you but with Nick's hair of course. She is getting cuter everyday. Kiss that baby girl for me :) xoxo